"I don't write. I package."
A certified career coach and resume writer, Nadine Yong specialises in helping PMETs crystallise their brand in a saturated job market.
If you’re looking for someone who:
- Understands the ins-and-outs of the executive hiring funnel
- Is a top-flight copywriter who thrives on turning the written word into an experience
- Writes not to “fill up space” but drive conversion and action
- Is ruthless with clichés, fluff and typos
…you’ve come to the right place.
Nadine Yong founded The Resume Builder (TRB) Singapore in 2011. She cut her teeth in journalism at Singapore’s largest print media outlets before finding her calling as a career communications specialist.
Her clientele is uniquely diverse, hailing from tech to banking and financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, FMCG, energy, logistics and many others. They work across sales and marketing, accounting, operations, HR, risk & compliance all the way to the C-level.
One thing they share: passion, talent and purpose. The other thing they have in common: a lack of clarity in their professional brand – a major stumbling block to executive job search success.
She is a huge believer in the art of storytelling, not in the sense of having a neatly packaged tale to tell (because life is seldom linear!), but in weaving meaning and authenticity into what we say to ourselves and to others.
In the last 10+ years, she has witnessed the power of the written word to advance talent, transform careers and most importantly, infuse truth, hope and freedom into the lives of her clients.
Nadine's big "why":
The more people find joy and fulfilment doing the jobs they love, the better the world works.
- Global Career Developmental Facilitator (GCDF), Center for Credentialing and Education
- Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW)
- Certification Committee Member, Professional Association of Resume Writers & Career Coaches
- Bachelor of Science (Real Estate) with Honours, National University of Singapore
Training & Public Engagements
- Featured on Channel NewsAsia, eFinancialCareers.com, and JobsCentral Career Summit
- Moderator for BlueSteps’ webinar on Executive Career Planning for Asia Job Market (hosted by AESC)
- Resume Writing Workshop Trainer, Raffles College of Higher Education Career Fair